Annual roof inspections are important to ensure the integrity of your roof and help locate problem areas to maintain or repair before they become a bigger problem. Inspections are especially important if you live in an area susceptible to strong storms, like here in Florida. It is also pertinent to get an inspection before a warranty expiration.
The Importance of Annual Servicing
Roof repairs and replacements can be very expensive. Our roof inspection and maintenance service is affordable and can save you from major repairs in the future.
You roof has 3 layers. The better they’re maintained, the cheaper any future repairs will be, if necessary at all.
- Top Sheet – The visible protective top layer consisting of shingles, tiles, metal or bitumen.
- Underlayment – The moisture barrier protecting the roof decking from water penetration.
- Roof Decking – The structural element of your roof. If the decking becomes compromised, roof repairs become more expensive and the interior of your home is at risk.
JAT Roofing provides thorough roof inspections and certification to ensure structural integrity of your roof. We carefully evaluate all areas and layers of your roof to identify problems. If a problem is found, we’ll suggest repairs or replacement to minimize the effects of the issue. Often, we find problems when they’re small and manageable, saving you a ton of time and money in the future.
Roof Inspection Experts at Your Service
Our team consists of trusted, qualified roofing experts to ensure your inspections are done properly. Our experts look for:
- Missing or damaged shingles
- Curling shingles
- Worn away granules
- Cracked and missing caulk
- Rusted or missing flashing
- Ventilation issues
- Rotted or torn rubber boots around pipes
- Wood rot or sagging
- Chimney cracks
- Missing chimney caps
- Gutter issues
We’ll provide you with an official report including photographs of any damage areas. Our experts will give you recommendations for damage prevention, repair, or replacement options, as well as cost and energy savings tips and advice on roofing products.
Contact us today for your Free Roofing Inspection.